Re: [microsound] repository

So can we expect to see all the hot new club hits to come out of india
and china? Maybe a new genre will emerge called RedChilloutAmbient?

Maybe I could hire some programmers in india to write max patches for
me so I can cash in on the new global economy?

-Adrian

"The great transnational consortiums, principal agents in the process
of integration of economic blocks, are located in those nations where
they obtain most benefits and where the salaries or government charges
are lowest, and as globalization advances, they are organized to assume

more power and dominion. In this way, multinational industries are
turned into true financial powers who enter into competition with the
economies of nations, they weaken them and destroy the means of
sustenance of marginalized and rural communities; thus, at a time when
the generation of wealth diminishes in many countries, because of
international competition, the distribution of income becomes all the
time more unequal, to the detriment of the weakest. (Roman, 2004: 45) "