Re: [microsound] miles of styles of philosophes

Damian,

Hmm well I can't help but to think that this person's close
relationship to Joni would be a big factor in inducing emotion in them.

Do you mind if I ask you for an example of microsound music you find
emotional.. maybe even something from the projects page?

Some songs and sounds have nostalgia that could evoke emotion in some
people and shrill sounds might induce panic etc.

But are you saying that you find alot of microsound music is missing
emotion?

Adrian

http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2007/01/27/greetings-from-to/