Re: [microsound] [ot] jan 27 protest

hi

On 1/26/07, Kim Cascone <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> maybe some interesting protest recordings could form the basis of a
> new microsound project?

On 1/26/07, john saylor <js0000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
i'm gonna be in boston- so i'll bring my edirol r1 and see if i can
grab anything interesting ...

posted 15 mins of the protest rally:
http://or8.net/~johns/misc/20070127.mp3

there's a nice chant several minutes in, and then the bells in a
nearby church started ringing, making a nice mix.

the only processing i did on the file was a fade in and out, and i
brought the levels down a tiny bit in the middle when it was clipping.

if people want to 'reprocess' this audio- it's ok with me. i don't
know how long i'll leave it up at its present location. prolly at
least a month, maybe more.

--
\js  [ http://or8.net/~johns/ ]