Re: [microsound] anti-intellectualism

didnt think that was the point Kim's making,
discussing different philosophical outlooks / pov's
would make for a more diverse and richer discussion.
sounds like things could be getting
argumentative....this might not help....and there is a
lot of contempt at times on this list, i've noted this
and its a drag and unnecessary. dont feel
unnecessarily excluded.....

and yes swapping mp3's, myspace stuff might be better
done on the announce list or off list to maintain a
certain focus. i'm subbed to the announce list too....

best

ben