Re: [microsound] history of the middle class

dude.

so you learned a grate deal from some listfolk on the various topics that have
been explored. good for you.

> As far as middle-class crap.  Read 'Lies My Teacher Told Me' by
> James W. Loewen.  I am still reading it and it will contradict
> all the crap you have been say thus far.

this is brilliant. it's just about the most inarticulate response to the
challenges posed by the current discussion that i can imagine. you *really*
put those left-wing wackos in their place. and once you're done reading that
important text, do report your findings to us. tell it like it is!

the degree of hostility to any kind of complex intellectual engagement or
rumination continues to amaze me.

what's up with that? where does that *fear* come from? what's grating you?

read a book.
make some connections.
bring the love.
don't be afraid.