[microsound] iphone etc

Just to at flames to a smolderingly shite thread, I would like to draw your attention to this quote from,
http://www.holymoly.co.uk/index.php?option=com_glossary&func=display&Itemid=3&catid=14
        STEVE JOBS-He's an outrageous cunt who palms other people's ideas off as his own. Nokia and Sony Ericsson already have a phone out that's better than the iPhone  but because it's not an Apple product the media don't give 2 shits and everyone assumes Jobs has single-handedly invented not only the mobile phone but touchscreen technology, the internet, digital music, gravity, oxygen and the ecosystem. I don't know who's more of a cunt. Him, or the sycophants who lap up whatever swill he tosses at them. Cunts who shop on the king's road and go skiing.