Re: [microsound] [ot] travel grants for US artists with overseas residencies?

Not all that off-topic and certainly more interesting than wanking about a mobile toy for yuppies with too much money. If replies to this query are off-list, I'd like to be included in the off.

R..

Sorry for the offtopic query,

but this seemed about the best place I knew to ask:  any american artists
know of travel grants available for american artists with residencies
overseas?

It seems in enlightended parts of the world one's gov't often will offer
travel support to artists going abroad.

I can't imagine that my own does, but hope there may be NPOs or NGOs that
do...?

Taking replies off-list might be best given the OT-nature of the
question...

 thanks!

  aaron

  ghede@xxxxxxxx
  http://www.quietamerican.org

  |  quod omne animal post   |
  |  cogitum est triste...   |

Website: http://www.warbaby.com
(Currently undergoing an overhaul. Some pages and links may not work yet.)
Blog: http://raggedwings.blogspot.com/
Nifty Stuff: http://www.cafepress.com/warbaby
--

"Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates."

         - Mark Twain, Life on the Mississippi