[microsound] announcement != marketing

my announcing a new release does not constitute marketing
but judging from the usual reductionist reactions on this list I suppose it would look that way and since the iPhone uses an ARM processor - and not a PPC - I would venture a hunch that one would have to recompile anything for OS X to get it to work on the iPhone version of OS X -- in other words you won't be able to just drag a plain vanilla widget onto your iPhone and expect it to work... e.g., different OS services, different math (integer vs floating point), different function calls, etc. I'm having lunch with a friend of mine next week down at Apple (they have a great cafeteria!) and will ask him for more details then...