Re: [microsound] Extrapolating into the moment of Saddam's death

The grim subject matter does not bother me even though i know some may be offended by it.

Having said that, i really liked this piece a lot.  Very  gripping.

I think if it would be imbedded into a flash piece that had text synced to the audio via code/action scripting it would be even more effective. Simple text builds no different then the intro/descriptions you have on your site before the listener/visitor presses the download button. Just a friendly suggestion!

aLEKs