Re: [microsound] marketing is manipulation

you must buy this phone.
there is no choice.
steve jobs has spoken.
resistance is futile.

On 17-Jan-07, at 11:56 AM, aleks vasic wrote:

Its a Phone people, not a developers platform. The fact of the matter is that it does more then phones like the Treo do, for about the same price and a way easier learning curve. People who have the need for a phone that is a tool for business can get a lot more for their money then what is currently in the market place. Your purchase should be predicated by your needs/necessities. I work with a lot of business types who cant wait to get their hands on it just for the ease of use and efficiency. These types cant go anywhere without their Treos and similar phones. Its how they do business. I wont be getting one anytime soon because i do not have a need for it. I hate cell phones because you can be found/contacted at all times. That doesnt mean i need to disparage the product because i do not have a need for it, or because it doesnt do what i WISHED it did. This list gets more and more amusing...

aLEKs