Re: [microsound] children of men/futuristic music

Oh, not that this is conclusive, http://www.yourmovies.com.au/movies/?action=movie_info&title_id=25214 has a review that mentions APHEX, still it is not on the OS..still a cracking film, I will have to get it out on DVD when it is out, it is one of those films I think I could watch again and again. Wonder if the book is good. The fx were particularly spectacular in their subtlety too.. no Hollywood fiery explosions etc..scary vision of the very near future!!

steve
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven McLeod" <steven.mcleod@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 01, 2007 11:37 AM
Subject: Re: [microsound] children of men/futuristic music

Really not sure, I just recognised parts of a rhthym track and other sounds , it is an album I have also but find hard to listen to all in one go.. Would have to watch the film again to be sure, but remember my ears pricking up like a dog in the cinema as they do whenever I notice a familiar piece in cinema or tv/adverts..hmm will have to listen again to the album..shit hot film tho, the best I have sen in a loooong time ----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Miller" <grahammiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>