[Microsound-announce] gone away

Good morning
Hope that this message finds you well
Ending our previous newsletter I was announcing that we had placed on My Space-U-Tubed a video from our live at MIMI festival, a cover from Alice Coltrane.
Right after that we heard that she had gone away to her voyage to Satchidananda... R.I.P and Alice Coltrane remains immortal thanx to her marvelous recordings

On our side, 2007 starts nicely as once again we are on a compilation with our friend Murcof...
plus Alias, Gold Chains, L'Usine and some lesser known acts...
Each remixing new queen of modern folk My Brightest Diamond.
Whereas everyone is "tearing down" a song of hers, we did a collab : sending Shara Worden an instro for her to sing over.
It is out on US label Asthmatic Kitty and can be streamed there:

http://www.asthmatickitty.com/music.php?releaseID=70

Or else we just uploaded it in our player :

Strings Of Consciousness & My Brightest Diamond : gone away

http://www.myspace.com/stringsofconsciousness

Our first album is almost complete, mid-March we'll go for mastering @ The Alchemy, in London and release is scheduled by the end of June
Before as an appetizer, in April will be released a picture disc 7 inch... Beautiful piece of vinyl making one of my oldest dream come true

So u will hear from us soon
hav a nice day