Re: [microsound] the tool has become the message

Very well written and though provoking!

I agree, that often people are more interested with 'the sound' of
their music than basic, down-to-earth songwriting and composition. You
can add all the bells and whistles that you'd like, but without a
solid framework, it's just a bunch of fluff.

~Kyle