Re: [microsound] the continuum controller

It's cool, but I'm poor, and any instrument that costs $3390 for the
half size version is not going to be a part of my life anytime soon.
I'm sure you could do interesting things with it. But I'm much more
interested in people finding ways to take technology that is cheap and
readily available, and turn that into some crazy musical instrument -
hopefully with software that is also free.

I don't know of much along those lines, actually. Does it exist? (I
guess maybe there's a couple things out there for PD and gamepad...)

~D