[microsound] .microsound podcast Firefox issues

hey I love the podcast addition! very nice!
any of you with radio shows who want to broadcast the PiDay2007 material (or past projects) please feel free to do so...

issue: when I load the URL <http://podcasts.interdisciplina.org> into Firefox and sub to the feed I get some strange behaviors in FF after I click on a project I am able to see all the individual pieces and select one for playing back in my browser
but when I hit the back button FF thinks I want to save a bookmark
if I reenter the URL <http://podcasts.interdisciplina.org> into my browser and try to select a project again it does the same thing -- asks me if I want to save a bookmark
anyone else able to replicate this behavior in OS X/FF 2.0.0.3?

also, is there a way to be able to podcast an entire project without having to select each title for playback?
i.e., have them all the PiDay2007 pieces play in order 1st to last?