Re: [microsound] will the following artists please RE-UPLOAD your pieces? thanks!

~.mp3 uploaded...again!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kim Cascone" <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "microsound_list" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 12:51 PM
Subject: [microsound] will the following artists please RE-UPLOAD your pieces? thanks!

bryce beverlin II - pi - first 194.mp3
bbII - first 194
Home/projects/PiDay2007
2.96 Mb
16.03.2007 09:25
19
john hanes slice-a-py-py.mp3
Home/projects/PiDay2007
2.96 Mb
16.03.2007 19:38
jhanes
knob alchemist - my pee celebration.mp3
my track dedicated to 3.14... I've also made that setting many
parameters of fx to 3.14 value. I have also opened some samples as a
text files and inputted in the string 3.14 in many points of the text...
Home/projects/PiDay2007
2.96 Mb
17.03.2007 09:27
knobalch
PI-Karamazov.mp3
Pi-Karamazov, a live recording, using a newly made physical interface
processed by Pure Data. Pi variations are used to control filter
parameters, as 3.14+3.14+3.14, 3.14 powerof 3.14, 3.14*3.14, 3+1+4.
Harmonics are in between 3 and 14. And I was thinking Pi when moving
around.
Home/projects/PiDay2007
2.96 Mb
17.03.2007 03:43
evasjuve
~.mp3
processed recitation of the amount of digits in pi that it took me to
read in 3minutes and 14 seconds. All processing parameters use pi or
multiples.
Home/projects/PiDay2007
2.96 Mb
17.03.2007 12:42
gr2w
kevin paul - wheel inside a wheel.mp3
Home/projects/PiDay2007
3.71 Mb
17.03.2007 21:00
kcpaul
threepointsuture.mp3
"Three Point Suture (for One)" : Time limit for completion is 3.14
hours. Use the number 3.1415, with decimal point relocation allowed,
for all required parameters when performing synthesis, sampling, and
audio manipulation while using three tools.
Home/projects/PiDay2007
2.96 Mb
18.03.2007 12:32
craque
Drohnwerks - 3.14.MP3
Source Material was Psalm 3 and Psalm 14 GM files soundhacked against
each (ratio: 0.314) other and a speech made by Bush on Pi Day 2003 (6
days before the official invasion of Iraq), resulting sound was
passed through resonators (3) and reverbs (3) once recorded the
resonated and reverbed soundfile
Home/projects/PiDay2007
2.99 Mb
19.03.2007 04:41
jlemin

mantissaShips.mp3
65536 bits of binary pi lovingly mangled and mixed with Max/MSP.
Home/projects/PiDay2007
4.44 Mb
20.03.2007 16:18
anechoic