Re: [microsound] pc question from a mac loyalist

AMD's have served me well and have at times performed better for less
money than Intel. I don't know who currently has the upper hand but I
don't like to mix platforms on the ole renderfarm( 3d animation). So I
can't really say if one or the other has any advantage for audio.