Re: [microsound] Pi Day 2007 entry

On 17/03/2007, at 21.52, Gary R. Weisberg wrote:

 I recorded my recitation of as many digits in the number that I
could rattle off in 3 minutes and 14 seconds. Then, the voice recording was processed

Maybe not surprising, alas, but it seam from the download "stats" that providing a direct link to the audio file results in notable more downloads then simple announcement which require actually doing something (a few mouse clicks).

I like the idea in ~ for it's simpleness. - And for the fact that I strive so much to make sense out of the fragments that are recognizable and relate them to the <insert adjective> concept I find somewhat disturbing. ~ is also my second favorite ASCII character (funnily enough it is the second last in the table) just after *.