[microsound] Pi Day 2007 entry

here :http://www.box.net/shared/orek64jdfd

Source Material was Psalm 3 and Psalm 14 GM files soundhacked against each (ratio: 0.314) other and a speech made by Bush on Pi Day 2003 (6 days before the official invasion of Iraq), resulting sound was passed through resonators (3) and reverbs (3) once recorded the resonated and reverbed soundfile was hacked in spear (3.14 hz steps) so that the end file has no partials over 3.14Khz, and all partials under 314Hz were joined.

Not sure whether it works on a conceptual level (although the Psalms could be read as the type of justification that Bush gives for invading countries) I think it works less well on a musical level - sounds mushy and formless if i am honest, however feedback is welcomed.

I have encoded it as 64k AAC due to laziness ;)

The source files can be found at: http://www.box.net/shared/ph1qz30yxg

Thanks!