[microsound] May's Giant Ear))) Open Call: In Memoriam

Hi,

I'm hosting May's Giant Ear))) broadcast on free103point9. Given the
broadcast will air over Memorial Day weekend, I decided to theme the
show: In Memoriam.

in honor/in memory of (well, anything).

Please submit soundscape compositions, field recordings and/or works
based on field recordings to me by May 1st.

You can send physical recordings to me here:

Todd Shalom
904 Driggs Avenue #3
Brooklyn, NY 11211

or .aif, .wav and MP3 files to me here: todd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
via http://www.dropload.com or http://www.yousendit.com

Thanks a lot,
Todd

GIANT EAR)))
In Memoriam
Sunday, May 27th
7-9pm (Eastern)
at http://www.free103point9.org
hosted by the NYSAE
http://www.nyacousticecology.org

Giant Ear))) is a monthly 2-hour webcast radio show curated and hosted
by the New York Society for Acoustic Ecology (NYSAE) that plays field
recordings and works based on field recordings sent in from all over
the world, interviews and live sound events.