Re: [microsound] iConsume some t-shirts

markov it!

  * And as for why I run WinXP, it's not that I like M$, but I was
    hoping the list might produce something more useful, better quality,
    and reflect a broken/decayed/fuct-up digital approach...
  * and yes more than one may be uploaded...but please do not UL more
    than five ringtones thoughts? I believe that 1 is also divisible by
    1 and itself, to say that 1 is not considered prime NOR composite.
  * They are instead respectively thought of as the multiplicative and
    additive identities.
  * In the field of real numbers.
  * I would be more excited if Cycling 74 were not so Mac-centric ...
  * I've had problems with their software under WinXP, with the paid-for
    version FYI.
  * For instance, it was not possible to get a simple $25 webcam to run
    with Jitter, whereas PureData had no problem utilizing the same
    webcam in WinXP.
  * The reason is an over-reliance on QuickTime even after porting to
    Windows, it's basically a bad port.
  * And as for ringtones: I listened to some of the toneshared media and
    thought they were pretty bad in general...not all producers make
    good sound designers I suppose ringtones should be crafted to be
    like this: 6 = 1*2*3, which causes problems because by that
    definition, 1 is not considered prime by mathematicians because it
    would cause problems with prime factorization.
  * Since each prime is divisible by 1 and itself, to say that 1 is both
    composite AND prime.

On Sun, 2007-04-01 at 23:45 +0200, Cedric - in famous wrote:
> I always read this list with pleasure and sometimes  i find it very funny.
> As some know it, i've made the .microsound t-shirt and i can't resist
> sometimes imagine some t-shirts created from list words.
> this one seems for me very good, it is extracted from an answer about
> the iConsume subject.
> here it is :
>
> > Damian Stewart wrote:
> >
> >> i'm a laptop performer.
> >
> > Is that something like being a lap dancer?
> >
> > R.
>
> i think in front  : Laptop performer.
> back : Is that something like being a lap dancer?
>
> sorry for this materialist post.
> Cedric.

Mechanize something idiosyncratic.