RE: [microsound] (ot) summer book reading list

Hi,

I read mostly non-fiction, and here are my summer suggestions:

Why is sex fun? : the evolution of human sexuality
by Jared Diamond

Blink
by Malcolm Gladwell

Getting to Yes
By Roger Fisher and William Ury

Freakonomics
by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner

Spaces Speak, Are You Listening?
by Barry Blesser and Linda Salter
(I do not feel too guilty about adding my own book because
it has generated a lot of positive buzz amoung those with
an interest in audio, music, acoustics, and architecture?
See www.SpacesSpeak.com for a preview)

Not only are all five books fun, but you will learn something too,
Barry