Re: [microsound] (ot) summer book reading list

vurt is great.

i'm reading snow crash right now... i can't enough good cyberpunk:)

g.

On 21-May-07, at 7:46 PM, craque wrote:

ok i'll bite, cause i'm a heavy reader, both current and classic.
not an enormous non-fiction lover.

current inbound queue: the left hand of darkness (ursula k le
guin), demian (hesse), as much of aesthetic theory (adorno) as i
can take

recommended from recent cache: vurt (jeff noon), give my regards to
8th st. (writings of morton feldman)