[microsound] Looking for NYC-area shows 5/18 or 5/19

Hi folks - sorry for the crossposting, but I'm casting the net far and
wide.

A couple of the projects I'm involved (Logickal and 3kStatic) in have been
asked to perform sets at the RemixHotel NYC event at SAE in two weeks, and
I'm trying to see if there's anyone in the area with an open performance
slot at a show, (house) party, art gallery, etc. on either the 18th or 19th
in order to maximize the trip up from Nashville.  I have a feeling that the
RemixHotel performances will be pretty aggressive and beat-oriented, so it
would be very nice to fit in a more esoteric/atmospheric set somewhere over
the weekend.

If anyone has anything going on, please drop me a line and let me know - I'm
aware that it's pretty last minute, so many thanks in advance for even the
smallest lead or tip!

For more info, drop me a line and/or visit http://www.offnominal.com

Thanks again!
--
Jeremy Dickens / Logickal
OffnominalAudio - Discrepancy Recordings