[microsound] Interesting Web Zines

Hi all, just going back to the question of interesting web zines,

I edit a web journal Furthernoise.org that is more experimental than microsound but do feature microsound releases from time to time.

http://www.furthernoise.org

The June issue has reviews of Bill Thompson, Claudio Parodi (hommage to Alvin Lucier) and Gail priest all I guess reside on the periphery of microsound.

Funny someone mentioned Cyclic Defrost as we have a feature on them as well.

Roger Mills
Editor
http://www.furthernoise.org