[microsound] BERLIN 17-27th

hello list!

i´m visiting Berlin next week... i will be there from 17th to 27th July. it´s my first time there and i need suggestions about interesting events, exhibitions, screenings and so on going on in the city during those days. experimental music, contemporary and media-art, visual art, a bit of good minimal techno clubbing... you know....

regarding to sound/media arts i heard about TESLA [http://www.tesla-berlin.de/] . it seems a good place to visit, but i don´t have info about any other similar places.

i want also to explore the city to shoot video+photo to use in my visual works and do some phonography too. I will appreciate any info about areas and locations with interesting-beautiful-urban-dark and amazing cityscapes/architecture.... ,)))

thanks for your help!

--

Pablo Sanz Almoguera ________________________________
http://www.20020.org