Re: [microsound] [exc009] Kim Cascone - The Astrum Argentum

Very nice.

Inactive hide details for craque <craque@xxxxxxxxxx>craque <craque@xxxxxxxxxx>

          craque <craque@xxxxxxxxxx>

          14/08/2007 08:34 AM

          Please respond to
          microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

microsound <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

Re: [microsound] [exc009] Kim Cascone - The Astrum Argentum

I downloaded this release last week, great great textures Kim, really
enjoying it a lot.

I like hearing how recognizable bits ebb and flow, wonderful
acousmatic work.

-m

http://excentrica.org/musica/exc009/