Re: [microsound] as cool as MicroSound

Ok, thanks for the nodebox info.

So, judging by the responses to this thread, it sounds like there is a
need for a list that is not technology-specific and deals more with
aesthetics, or at least maintains some kind of balance between
aesthetics and technique in the visual realm!

As a PD+Gem user, btw, I've had difficulty finding much information
out there on how I might approach my Gem experiments in a structured
way, and what types of aesthetic issues are involved. I don't think
either painting or film studies really help much, either (film would
be closer but most film studies are too focused on narrative rather
than on abstraction)... Any suggestions on aesthetic resources, which
are available on the internet?

~David