Re: [microsound] Image to Sound Converters

metasynth is definitely cool, and goes way beyond just image-to-sound converting. check out the demo.

http://www.uisoftware.com/MetaSynth/index.html

On Sep 21, 2007, at 4:17 PM, mattyo wrote:

metasynth, hyperupic, for starters.

\M

On Sep 21, 2007, at 16:12, Boris Klompus wrote:

Hey,

Does anyone know of any mac compatible image to sound converters? I just switched to a mac, and with my pc I was using CoagulaLight. Anything along
those lines... Or if possible image to sound and sound to image....

Thanks!
Boris