Re: [microsound] Invalid Object Series

hi

have you tried the Fallt website here? http://www.fallt.com/ invalidobject it looks like they are all there in zip format - there should be 360 tracks in total - just takes a bit of work to download there and put them in order. All tracks are a minute long, been a while since I've listened to it but it's definetly worth downloading, Warmdesk, Pimmon and Pita I think are possibly the best on there