Re: [microsound] generative MIDI apps?

my advice to you is to use your finger tips....
tie your eyes (so that you don't see anything anymore)
set yourself in front of the keyboard,
ONLY allow yourself a suit of 4 notes... listen to these four notes
than after 123124761294817623918 tries, allow yourslef 5 notes,
choose the best of those billions of nice basslines... :)

if one wants a computer to think for himself, then one should try ask it to
live its life...

Music is art, art is concept, ok
do your bassline with a generative software and choose the best one  is a
concept ok

but music is much more than choices...

i think.

best regards,