Re: [microsound] anyone up for a .microsound project?

My thoughts also... And I don't think this adds any meaningful "character" to the sounds, but reduces their subtle otherworldly qualities...

I'm in anyway, but higher quality soundfiles would make it more interesting...

Best,

Visa

Graham Miller kirjoitti:
the source files are kind of low-fi, no?