Re: [microsound] selected sounds of space sound files

Kim,

Ill let you know this weekend when i have some spare time!

cheers

aLEKs

On Jan 11, 2008, at 2:37 PM, Kim Cascone wrote:

I contacted the scientist Don Gurnett who posted the sound files to the web site
and he granted us permission to use the samples in our project
and requested we include a credit on the project page when completed:
"Courtesy of NASA and the University of Iowa."

he also stated that there weren't higher quality files available so it looks like we'll have to use what we have

anyway, does everyone understand we no longer are using the Hotline server for projects and are now using a plain vanilla file server?
anyone have problems locating or downloading the files?