Re: [microsound] why not start a forum?

On Jan 12, 2008, at 8:19 AM, Graham Miller wrote:

i just make a rule so that everything w/ the word 'microsound' in the title goes into a separate 'microsound' folder... i do this for all my mailing lists... makes life easy...

1 +

Works wonders. Smart mailboxes are the way to go. Forums are great and everything, but near impossible to keep spam out. A login forum could prevent unwanted messages, but this is just one extra step the user must go through in order to participate in discussion. I say stay email list. Besides, there are too many forums already: 12k, kvr, ableton, type, ra - blah blah.

Dominic Tetmyer
domtetmyer@xxxxxxx
c 928 600 5387
h 928 266 0128