Re: [microsound] MICROSPACE PROJECT - FILE UPLOADED

Just some addenda to the guidelines:
- If you add your file to a subfolder, it won't be picked up by the
podcast script. You can create such folders to add support files etc,
but the main audio file needs to be directly in the project folder if
it is to be part of the project podcast.
- Because of the above, prefix the name of the file with the artist name.

The posted file had non-alphanumeric characters in the title which I
removed when I was trying to figure out why it wasn't showing up in
the podcast (turned out to be the reason explained above). In any
case, going forward please DO NOT use non-alphanumeric chars in ANY
file or folder names. The presence of such chars may throw off some of
the scripting that supports the site.

Thanks,
//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/