Re: [microsound] cloak of invisibility

Kim Cascone a écrit :
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/01/080123-sound-cloak.html

how would .microsounders use this in a sound installation?

Hi Kim,

Funny, as I just read this news this week and talked about it with a friend of mine, who is involved in room acoustics and he told me that this phenomenon is known for a couple of years now, and is only possible to be "built" ("emptied" would better fit here) in a specific room configuration, with pure tone only ...
But I really like the idea, which I hope is promising.

Cheers

Sylvain