Re: [microsound] law and order at last.fm

even thou i understand the possible feeling of unserioussness your writing
could give, i'm sollidary to you. I believe sunra would have written
something similar if he had to promote himself. Last.fm is not
audioscrobbler anymore. It is a new way for majors to build
direct-to-user-charts, that will, in the future, help the localisation of
potential bigger money generators...

I'm actualy surprised how popular this service is among microsounders...

/reSet