Re: [microsound] modify Last.fm "buy" links

I have modified the knobs even some to my free downloadable releases.
Only thing is the text in the knob it self. It always says BUY. That's
pretty much bothering me.

About the tags, I really like those. You can make up stuff you think
is suitable for the music.
Indeed a good idea to promote each others work with this.

Greetings,

Sietse

--
www.orphax.com