[microsound] Self confindence in art

After reading alot of peoples frustration about being an artist and having
to eat from crapjobs, inside and outside microsound, and seeing the deadline
of the microsound project approaching, i thought i'd too  would push some
energy into this list:

*Believe in yourself and your inner Revolution
Believe in yourself and your inner Evolution
Believe in yourself and your inner Melody
Believe in yourself and your inner Harmony

When you walk, trust your tempo.
When you talk, trust your tempo.
When you play, trust your rhythm.

Be arrogant to some, self confident to others.
Make hits and tubes, let it be a noise hit: don't ever clank down on your
creation.

Use tools, don't let them use you.
Use advice, don't let it possess you.

Be wrong, it will show you what is right.
Be fair, it will show you what is wrong.

Keep on dreaming
**it is the source of art, **it helps framing reality

Keep on working.
It is only finished when you decide to.*

It might sound realy stupid, but my special technic is cultivating my love
for small beauties and store them in a simple equation that goes:
love=n! where n=imagination

May my words be good to some and rubbish to others.

--
Set Hallström
AKA