Re: [microsound] [lengthy] last.panopticon

With all due respect, what choice? What is your choice? What is it that you are doing about it or how is it that your getting around it? Id love to hear all about it. Perspective is a point of reference. Obviously a lot of people are informed to the situation your self and many others on this list included. Sadly its a small minority. As you say its up to the individual, and for the most part as long as people have two cars in the drive way, fatty steaks in the freezer, fake tits for their wives, gas for their SUV's, Escalades, and Hummers, to guzzle up the gas so they can get to the mall, nothing will change. People should at least be outraged at the last 8 years alone. I dont think its as easy or simple as you make it out to be...

Cheers

aLEKs