[microsound] a reminder

for all n00bs who have sub'd recently:
we have a large box with red type on the microsound page
which states that any and all announcements, calls for works, promotional material, etc are NOT to be posted to the main microsound list

if you read the information contained in this box you will find that we have another list called 'microsound-announcement' where you can post these sorts of things

although this box is hard to miss some people still manage to post announcements to the main list

please take the time to read the info contained in this box