Re: [microsound] on the last.fm subject again (royalties?!)

I think it's something like $0.0005 per play. Extremely reasonable. Plus
they encourage you to use your royalties to purchase advertising & publicity
through Last.fm. So you need never actually sully your hands with money
accrued for your efforts.

Sounds like a sweet deal to me.