[microsound] script for spam

Kim,

Should formulate a script of some sort that captures all announcements to the list from the server, and stores the email address of these offenders. Then periodically it should flood each email user with copious amounts of the same email - say several hundred per offender.

I am just arsing. Unsure if this is even possible.

Dominic Tetmyer
domtetmyer@xxxxxxx
c 928 600 5387
h 928 266 0128