Re: [microsound] Why are noises popular

My point is simply that those composers weren't working in the 'glitch
as aesthetic' mindset, which I think was unclear and perhaps even
misleading in your post. Am I a glitch musician if I sample the
popping sound in audio equipment and compose a serial piece? Is Lou
Reed one because of 'Metal Machine Music'?

//p
http://www.interdisciplina.org/00.0/