[microsound] ***index to .microsound projects***

can be found here:
http://projects.interdisciplina.org/microsound/

we are still working out some issues concerning the templates
but all this should be completed in a month or so depending on people's schedules

the microspace project is here:
<http://projects.interdisciplina.org/microsound/project.php? name=microspace>

and the Pi Day 2008 page is here:
http://projects.interdisciplina.org/microsound/project.php? name=pi_day_2008

still need more content for the Pi Day 2008 project

and we still need graphics for .microspace project
anyone?

use the quick jump pull down menu to find all the other microsound projects

feel free to play any of the projects on your radio show
just send the 'microsound-announce' list a playlist if you do?

thanks!
KIM