[microsound] Re:Tokyo microsound?

I'm not there, but was earlier in the year....

This site is handy for whats on at art gallerys
http://www.tokyoartbeat.com/event

& i highly reccomend a visit to icc gallery
http://www.ntticc.or.jp

For venues etc for music there are gig guides online
http://www.tokyogigguide.com
but i also reccomend searching for likely musicians
who have toured in japan & see what venues they
played at eg 12k artists have toured there.....
eg via
http://www.cubicmusic.com/english/home.html
http://urbanguild.net/
etc...

a few venues i know of - check their schedules
http://www.super-deluxe.com
http://www.shibuya-o.com/
http://www.loop-line.jp/top.html

also good advice - print the maps for these venues
before you go as some are hard to find & at times
i resorted to letting a taxi driver find it for me....

--

I call architecture frozen music
Goethe