To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2008 11:55 AM
Subject: Re: [microsound] one copy label

Hallo,
david.microsuoni hat gesagt: // david.microsuoni wrote:

don't know if this was already announced, would like to know what you think of it.

it seems to me the prize-winner elitist item of the year.... :-)

is it medieval courtliness or maybe only an arty provocation?

Onement is a new label who releases one-copy records on vinyl (but it's also open to other formats), run by Paris-based musician Sylvain Chauveau (Type, FatCat, DSA). Each recording is single and there will be no other pressing ever. Even the composer won't keep any copy of it.

If I make a backup copy of it, am I destroying the onecopy in doing
so? ;)

Ciao