Re: [microsound] Re:one copy label

Am 31.3.2008 23:04 Uhr schrieb "david.microsuoni" unter
<david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> it seems some people cannot discuss without insulting.... quite sad.

well, that's how things are...

> to answer Frank question : yes it is (my opinion, please don't fire me).

in my opinion also...

> and i really don't understand the myspace excerpts. (no irony, no offense
> intended...)

the nice thing is, that sylvain chauveau has written me a long mail
explaining in detail his thoughts and arguments and i find this exchange
very interesting (still have to reply but didn't have time yet...)

we were also discussing the excerpts on the myspace page. anyway, i must say
even if i don't agree with the concept of the project i find it very brave
and sylvain is giving all of this a lot of thought. after all he's just
trying to push boundaries and just this should be reason enough for all of
us to applaud...

clapclap!

.:.: http://www.synchron.ch :.:.