Re: [microsound] one copy label

Assuming that you bought the single copy (otherwise you'd not have it to copy), the act of copying it devalues your original art purchase. What would be the point?

I think we could take the one copy concept a step further by having a one audience member concert. The composer and/or musicians plays his composition at a premier performance for a single person who has purchased the only ticket. Afterwards, the score is destroyed and the composition is never performed or heard again. It exists only in the memory of the single audience member...

R.

If I make a backup copy of it, am I destroying the onecopy in doing
so? ;)

Ciao

Website: http://www.warbaby.com
(Constantly being overhauled. Some pages and links may not work now and then.)
--

"The follies which a man regrets most are those he didn't commit when he had the opportunity"
- Helen Rowland

"Of what value are our lives if we are not prepared to risk them in the pursuit of pleasure?"
- Isak Dineson