Re: [microsound] project announcement: Project: Zero

I'd like to participate in this project, but I'm only doing conceptual compositions now. I compose in my mind, imagine the sound, and my work is finished. No longer do I have to endure the tedious business of performing and recording, not to mention the savings in equipment costs.

R.

April 1 2008

Microsound invites all microsounders to take part in a brand new project titled: 'Project: Zero'.

The project is open to all to contribute absolutely nothing.

This project is a very good example of 'green media' due to its very low carbon footprint (VLCF?).

There will only be zero copies made of this release on nothing (we are considering other formats) and there will be no pressing -- ever!

There will be no other copy ever of this recording - ever!

Even the composers will never own a copy of this - never!

Packaging will be designed by graphic designer No One and is scheduled to be released on May 0 2008.

This is going to be a real collectors item!

Stay tuned for no more information!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
couldn't resist! ;)
Happy April Fools Day!
:D

Website: http://www.warbaby.com
(Constantly being overhauled. Some pages and links may not work now and then.)
--

"The follies which a man regrets most are those he didn't commit when he had the opportunity"
- Helen Rowland

"Of what value are our lives if we are not prepared to risk them in the pursuit of pleasure?"
- Isak Dineson